Dingle in the Morning

Dingle in the Morning

Friday, July 8, 2016

Stolen Rhodes

This is Stolen Rhodes one of the Uline Stage's line up from Weds. and one of my top five for the evening.  I would definitely like to hear more from them.


Since I was not officially shooting for anyone.  I was limited to basically one lens and no camera bag or other gear.   All in all I am pretty happy with the angles I was able to get.  I was in the audience and trying to be as unobtrusive as possible.  No one likes the photographer that prevents you from seeing their favorite artist.

It was nice to just be an audience member watching people who are passionate about their craft.
I am afraid, I all to often fall into symphony mode when listening to music-shutting my eyes and just listening- instead of really trying to watch the passion and conviction that is being poured out.




This is probably my favorite photo of the set.  The exposure is a little off, but I love the fact that you can see some of the audience in his glasses.

Thanks for a great evening guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment