Dingle in the Morning

Dingle in the Morning

Tuesday, March 27, 2012




Since I got in so early on Weds., I went for a walk to check out my surroundings. I did as I do in most cities I am not very familiar with, I got on public transportation and rode around to see a little of how things fit together. And like most public transportation you come back to where you started if you keep going in the same direction. Here the advantage is the transfers-you can get on and off as much as you would like in the amount of time shown on your transfer. And although it says you have 90 minutes I never got a transfer with less than 3-4 hours. I was usually exhausted within my time limit and ready to go back to my hotel. So for cheaper than a day pass I could go almost anywhere. I started with the trolley (not cable cars although I did see them)

No comments:

Post a Comment