Dingle in the Morning

Dingle in the Morning

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SPE in San Fran




Well, as most of you know, I just went to CA for the SPE (Society for Photographic Educators) conference. I am going to start with the flight. It was from IAD at 5am, then to Charlotte to SFO. I got to SFO at around 1030AM and to my hotel by noon their time.
Since I am a photo geek. I do try to take photos from the plane. I just love the clouds and seeing the landscape from so far away. The one image to me looks like a sundial, but its size gives me no clue as to what it really might be. There is a perfect circle with a tower in the center and what look like hands. I thought it might be a large cell tower and the "hands" shadows of guide wires or supports. So if anyone knows please tell me I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment