Dingle in the Morning

Dingle in the Morning

Monday, June 6, 2016

Milwaukee Memorial Day Parade

 So earlier I mentioned that Wisconsin parades have a thing for motorcycles.  This is the start of the parade in Milwaukee



 I couldn't quite figure out why this guy was in the parade...or if it really was the dog I was supposed to know.  There was no sign on the car and I don't know.

 There were several nice tributes to the service people.  Its hard some time to tell if everyone or anyone appreciates what all the signs and flags stand for, but I for one was paying attention.
Until Desert Storm the only service people I knew where those that had come home.


These guys stopped several times to do tumbling routines...it was pretty impressive espcially when they did it even going up hill towards the museum.


And of course the parade ended with more motorcycles...

No comments:

Post a Comment